Hello!



Hello! My name is Emma Margaret Simpson and I am a third year illustration student studying at Southampton Solent University. Welcome to my blog documenting my Final Major Project. Here I'll be sharing my processes, thoughts and ideas with you as the project develops.

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Little Drawings

The last week or so of this project has involved a lot of planning, organising and working out, so today I wanted to work on something a little more enjoyable. As well as the main characters, houses and castle etc. I'll be needing lots of little details to include in the final images, such as flowers and birds, so today I made a start on them:


I still have a lot more to draw before I can really start to put things together properly.
My plan for the next 2 days is to get the castle drawn along with all the necessary cross-sections, and to make a start on the other houses too. In the meantime I'll be starting to add colour to some of this along with the trees I've been working on.