Hello!



Hello! My name is Emma Margaret Simpson and I am a third year illustration student studying at Southampton Solent University. Welcome to my blog documenting my Final Major Project. Here I'll be sharing my processes, thoughts and ideas with you as the project develops.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Posters continued

I have now completed the other 4 drawings for the posters that I want on the walls at the exhibition.
They are only black and white at the moment, but I'll be colouring them with the same palette as before, keeping them consistent with whats in the book (everyone's clothes will be the same colour as in the book etc.)

Sleeping Beauty: 

Cinderella:


Rapunzel:


Little Red Riding Hood:


All thats left to do now before printing is to give everything some colour.
I'll be colouring the pages of the book first as they are the most important, and once they're done then I'll move on to these.