Hello!



Hello! My name is Emma Margaret Simpson and I am a third year illustration student studying at Southampton Solent University. Welcome to my blog documenting my Final Major Project. Here I'll be sharing my processes, thoughts and ideas with you as the project develops.

Friday 9 May 2014

Creative CV

Here is my finished Creative CV:


Since the first version, I have changed some of the elements to be a pinkish red rather than all brown. Both of the colours I've used are form the colour palette that I'm currently working with for my book, as I want everything to tie in well together.
I've also corrected a couple of grammar mistakes and added bullet points to the work experience and education sections.

(I have written the "about me" section as though I have already finished the course, as I won't be sending any out until that time.)

I've also designed the back of business cards in the same style:

I'll be using crops of my current work to go on the back of these so that they tie in with my work when I have then on my shelf at the exhibition.