Hello!



Hello! My name is Emma Margaret Simpson and I am a third year illustration student studying at Southampton Solent University. Welcome to my blog documenting my Final Major Project. Here I'll be sharing my processes, thoughts and ideas with you as the project develops.

Friday 9 May 2014

Adding colour

I've now added the colour to pages two and three, so they are both now nearly ready to print. And I've made a start on page 4:





I may make a few changes as I colour the rest of the images, and I haven't added the textures to these yet, but that will be done once all of the images are coloured and I make a final decision on what textures to use. I recently thought about using a handmade paper style texture as the background instead of the plain off-white, so I'll be trying that over the weekend.

This is going to be my last post sharing my work as this blog is due to be submitted this evening.
Once its all been marked I'll be back to share my final outcomes but from then on I'll be going back to blogging regularly on my other blog.